Bikepark Camp: Girls only
Freeriding & mountain biking like there's no tomorrow.
The girls are as tough as the boys – that’s a sure thing. But sometimes girls just want to be among themselves. In our all-inclusive bike camp, you'll gain your first bike park experience with a handful of like-minded girls, learn how to master easy to medium trails and upgrade your downhill technique. In addition to a great learning effect, the focus lies on action, adrenaline and new friendships.
More speed on flow trails, more confidence on obstacles and first wall rides – these are the skills we are working on:
- Riding technique basics
- Correct braking – for more fun on flowtrails and to avoid crashs on steeper lines.
- Change of body weight – afterwards you can easily handle average drops.
- Wallrides – we show you how to ride a wall. And than you can try it yourself. 😉
- Easy repairs – In a short repair workshop we show you how you can quickly help yourself in case of a flat tire and then continue biking right away.
Small groups and highly experienced, trained guides ensure optimal learning success.
Only with us there's the all-inclusive package: Our mountain bike camp girls only in Tirol in Austria lasts three days (Thursday: arrival) and includes, among other things, top equipment, guide, professional coaching, repair workshop, yoga session, as well as accommodation in a double room including breakfast in the Lakeside Restaurant (an overnight stay in a single room is possible on request).
This is what your camp looks like in detail: After your arrival and a get-to-know on Thursday, we start with riding technique training on the trails around AREA 47 right away on Friday. After that, you’ll have a bike repair course, where we show you how to quickly help yourself in case of a breakdown. On Saturday we start to Sölden where a lot of downhill trails - flow trails but also some single trails - await you. To recharge your batteries, we have planned a yoga session for you and the other girls on Saturday evening. On Sunday it's back to the bike park - namely to Fiss, where we refine your skills! Afterwards we have to say goodbye to you - the departure takes place on Sunday in the late afternoon.
- 2 day trips to bikeparks- Bike Republic Sölden & Bikepark Fiss (liftpass included)
- 1/2 day riding technique training on trails around AREA 47
- Professional coaching with video analysis
- Top-Equipment: TREK-Remedy bike, jerseys and bike shoes from adidas Five Ten, Zanier gloves, full-face-helmet, protectors, …
- Bike repair workshop
- Shuttle/transfer to bike spots
- Yoga Session
- Welcome Drink
- Goodie Bag
- 3 overnight stays in a double room - breakfast included (single rooms on request)
- Free entrance to Water AREA during the whole stay
This camp is especially suitable for bike park beginners but also for experienced bikers who want to take a closer look at their basic knowledge and downhill skills.
For this camp mountain bike experience is absolutely necessary, but you do not need to have any special bike park experience. This means that this is the right camp for you if you:
- are already riding your mountain bike off-road
- can easily master steep forest roads
- have already gained some experience on easy trails
Sporty basic condition required! You need your power for the downhill meters, we master all altitude meters with the cablecars or our shuttle.
You can either start with your own bike or we will provide you with a brand new Trek bike and first-class equipment. This is of course included in the price - for the entire duration of your camp stay.