Wake Camp: Girls only
We polish your skills, not your nails.
There are posers in wakeboarding. But there are also those who really have what it takes. You are here because you want to belong to the second category. And we are on your side! At the Girls-Wake-Camp in the AREA 47 you will learn everything you need to know to rock the cable in the future. Coached in small groups, by the Austrian national champion Daniela Zoller. Set your individual learning goal and we will help you to reach it!
While learning wakeboarding in our girls-only wake camp you MAY not only fall on your face - you SHOULD! Because in the end, it's not the times you fell that matter, but the times you got back up. Your coach knows this best and helps you to overcome the fear of falling and to stand safely on the board. Without any pressure but with full-pot motivation.
Our all-inclusive camp for wakeboarding - girls only - includes a yoga session, three nights in a double room with breakfast in our Lakeside Restaurant, admission to our Water AREA and all rental equipment consisting of helmet, wakeboard, wetsuit and life jacket. In addition, you will meet like-minded girls with whom you will have an absolute fun-time!
- 3 days full wake program with personal coaching by the Austrian state champion Daniela Zoller
- 3 x overnight stays in a double room including breakfast
- 3 x wakeboard sessions with exclusive cable rental in the morning for camp participants (duration: 2 hours)
- 2 x wakeboarding sessions in the afternoon (independent practice on the cable)
- including complete rental equipment (wakeboard, helmet, neoprene, life jacket)
- Video analysis and discussion with coach Daniela
- Entrance to the Water AREA during the whole stay
- Yoga session with trained instructor
This camp is suitable for complete beginners as well as for advanced wakeboarders. Through the individual coaching you can set your own learning goals, our guides will help you achieve them. The small groups and the exclusive use of the cable increases the learning effect significantly.
Your guide Dani
Dani started wakeboarding because her brother told her it was fun. After a rafting tour at AREA 47 she tried it and was immediately enthusiastic.
Dani's hint: Wakeboarding is not just about talent. She was never very talented in sports herself, but extremely ambitious. The important thing is to have fun and to stand up more often than you fall down.
Dani's best moment on the board so far was her victory at the Austrian National Championships. But all the small successes and the support of her friends are not less encouraging.