You like to be out and about in nature, preferably on two wheels? Going downhill, you like to let your bike run and would like to improve your skills?
You've already completed your first mountain bike tours and the Bike Republic Soelden sounds like an adventure to you? Then the AREA 47 Bike Camp is just the ticket for you!
This camp will give you the opportunity to get to know the most scenic tours around Ötztal Valley. You'll learn the techniques of MTB Freeride Sports and our bike guides will help you to improve your riding and cornering technique. In addition, you’ll get to enjoy a E-Motocross Indoor Tour.
Special Service for you
Our bike guide is going to prepare the bike for you. So the only thing you have to do is arrive and hop on your bike. Therefore we ask you some personal questions like height and weight beforehand so we can find the best settings for you.
Don’t have your own bike?
No problem, we have the latest TREK-bikes and safety gear by O'neal available for you. You can use both for free during the duration of the camp. So no need to rent a bike.
What awaits you in the ultimate 2 Wheels Camp
- 3 days full programme on all things mountainbiking incl. bike guide!
- 2 selected tours in and around Oetztal Valley (with and without lift support)
- Day trip into the Bike Republic to Soelden (incl. lift pass)
- Professional coaching (riding techniques basics, steering technique, correct braking, all safety techniques, shifting your centre of gravity, wallrides and much more!)
- bike workshop - how to help yourself if something breaks
- 3 nights accommodation in double room incl. breakfast
- Admission to the Water AREA during the entire stay